Coalition of Historical Trekkers Members Message Boards
November 19, 2017, 05:07:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back to the Members Boards!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Notice  (Read 2168 times)
miki
« on: April 22, 2008, 10:14:41 AM »

I wanted to start this so questions can be asked and receipts can be kept together.

Miki
Scott Carlson
Ex-Board
Elder

In God Alone I Trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 11:03:45 AM »

Thanks Miki,

I think it is a great idea to separate the questions from the receipts themselves.

YMOS,
Scott C
treasurer@coht.org
ne-rep@coht.org
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
Dick Underwood
Governor
Elder

Dick (Beaver Killer) Underwood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 11:35:32 AM »

Miki,
You keep coming up with good ideas!
Any of you who do not have a copy of Veronica's period cook book should send her some money and get it. She takes old period receits and re-writes them for us modern cooks. But she publishes both the old and the new. There are some really good eats in the book. I know cause I have had several served to me. A second book is in the works. You can reach Veronica 
vice-president@coht.org
She tested some of the new stuff at the gathering and we and about 20-30 others found them deeelicious.
Dick Underwood

"The man who questions our right to have arms, questions my responsibility, honesty, and integrity. He is saying that I am not fit to be free".  Capt Erik P Deeter; Guns & Ammo, 7/69
Rooster (Mark Roster)
Elder

Yes I can be cultured but I don't want to be!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 09:21:24 PM »

Dick (and Veronica)
Well that cookbook is a well kept secret - didn't know one was available!  Veronica - you should post it at the bottom of the message board in things for sale!  Cheap advertisement!
Rooster

Its not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena...who errs & comes up short again & again..& spends himself in a worthy cause....
T. Roosevelt
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: