Coalition of Historical Trekkers Members Message Boards
November 24, 2017, 03:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back to the Members Boards!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Changing gears slightly  (Read 7443 times)
Stew (McLain C. Stewart)
CAB E
Elder

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2012, 02:35:20 PM »

Hello All,

I am wanting to do something with coffee. I will be in need of a couple of items if anyone has any of the three. A good used tricorn hat that is broken in, a pair of 91/2 buckle shoes and a nicer weskit or long sleeved waist coat. I normally shot for natural colors. I own a weskit which I have worn for years that is brown in color. Wart, I was not sure if the wife was still sewing or not. I am roughly a medium to large size. I am not opposed to used items and would probably prefer. I am putting together a Coffee Vender/Mechant persona.

Humbly,

Mac

McLain (Mac) Stewart
irishredhead
Ex-Board
Elder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 04:56:52 PM »

I still have a few weskits left.  There are out of duck canvas.  Can you give me a coat size?  Several of the guys have bought clothing from me.  I sure they are happy with their clothing.  If you  are intersted, I can check to see what colors I have.  Might even have a tri corn.

Tammy
jpecott
Ex-Board
Elder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 06:05:23 PM »

I really like the two I bought from you. I've actually received compliments which is something of a rarity for me. I have some pictures but I'll be danged if I can figure how to attach one here. The message board probably doesn't like to play with Macs. I'll have them with me at the NG this year.

Jim

Legris
How impious is the title of sacred majesty applied to a worm, who in the mist of his splendor is crumbling into dust!  Thomas Paine
Stew (McLain C. Stewart)
CAB E
Elder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 08:18:12 PM »

Tammy,

Thanks for getting right back to me. I am about a 42 if you are refering to a dress coat. I normally wear about a large to extra large in most garments. I think the weskit I am wearing in most of the photos is about a large but I was smaller when I bought it many years ago. I purchased it from "Wart's" wife Becky. I just had to sew a few slight tears but I have been wearing it for many years. I am not apposed to color but I don't want to look to flambouant. I have hunted in the other and it is nice to not worry about lots of flash or flare. Thanks for the offer and I could look to get you payed. Scott Carlson thought he may have a tri-corn. Let me know.

Mac

McLain (Mac) Stewart
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: